an introduction

Greetings and welcome to my blog! My name is Aimee. I'm 25. I live in New York City (though, I have to admit, sometimes I'm not sure why!) and mostly, I'm just trying to keep myself busy and sort things out (life and whatever).
I have been living in New York for just over a year now. It's been a pretty crazy year, a lot of ups and downs. There are definitely times where I still feel like I don't have it together, but then I have to take a step back and acknowledge that I have a stable, full-time job. I have a place to live. And, while I still don't have a lot of friends here, I do have a few who are truly exceptional. In other words, I'm doing just fine, in the grand scheme of things!
And when I get of my lazy duff and get out there, New York is great for photography! 
     At any rate, I hope you enjoy the blog entries to come! Hopefully I'll be able to keep up better than I have with past blog endeavors! 

Peace & love, 
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment