six etsy shops to love

My day job leaves me with a lot of free time between tasks which is great most of the time. Sometimes, though, it's hard to find things to do. Luckily there's Etsy! 

One of my favorite pass-times is window shopping on Etsy. There are so many wonderful shops with really really beautiful products made by super talented people! Here are a few of my most favorite shops! 
(Clockwise from top right): 1. Unitedthread; I love this shop so much. Michelle Morin's colorful bird and floral paintings are inspirational and one of these days I'm going to make one a nice home in my room! Visit her shop and her blog! 2. Whitlock & Co. makes the most beautiful "curated pillow covers handmade in the woods of North Carolina." 3. By Csera; What can I really say? I. Love. These. Cases. I am hoping to procure one for Christmas . . . we shall see! 4. Rosella Resin; Jessica and Gwynne Burgess' Rosella Resin was a featured shop on Etsy back in 2012. I, however, have only had the pleasure of discovering them recently. Their rings and bangles are just to die for! So beautiful. See for yourself! 5. River Luna; These prints are simply gorgeous. They are also whimsical and they just make me so happy when I look at them. 6. Last, but definitely not least, Wit & Whistle; Amanda Wright's cards are too funny. She's such a clever gal and her blog is just as entertaining. It can be found here. She was a featured seller, also in 2012, here is her interview!

Peace & love,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment