gift ideas: online shopping

1. cast iron barn owl 2. carnivorous creations dome terrarium kit 3. owl planter 4. green peony burlap wreath 5. Dead Mountain by Donnie Eichar
Christmas can be a stressful time for me. Isn't it for everyone? Holidays are tough! There is so much to be done, and you're under so much pressure to also appear to be enjoying yourself while you do it.

For me the stressor is trying to find an affordable gift for everyone that they will actually enjoy. I'm REALLY good at picking out gifts for myself (I can't be the only one!) but I am awful at picking out gifts for others. I think and think about it all year but I have trouble getting into the minds of others to come up with something they might want, without them just straight up telling me.

So this year, I'm starting a little early. Like, right now. I already picked up one thing for my niece. Here a few gift ideas I've come up with for my other loved ones. And I still couldn't help myself when it came to picking out those owls! Even though in our family, owls are my thing.

Loved ones take note, these are not your actual gifts! Just preliminary ideas ;) No spoilers.

Where do you turn for gift inspiration?

Peace & love, 
-A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment